Tuna salad is a quick and easy dish to prepare. This easy tuna salad recipe is the perfect recipe to make ahead for quick lunches. Here’s a simple recipe you can follow:
- 2 cans of tuna (drained)
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup of diced celery
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions to make The best easy tuna salad recipe!
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the drained tuna, mayonnaise, diced celery, and diced red onion.
- Add the lemon juice to the bowl and mix all the ingredients together until everything is well combined.
- Then season the tuna salad with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve the tuna salad immediately on a bed of lettuce, as a sandwich, or with crackers.
Classic tuna salad sandwich on toasted bread.
When you’re craving a tuna sandwich, you need a simple tuna salad recipe that will give you a crave-worthy tuna fish sandwich. This easy tuna salad is also made with just a handful of ingredients. It’s the best tuna salad!
This tuna salad is quick and easy to make, and it also keeps well in the refrigerator for a few days. You can make it ahead and have a healthy, satisfying lunch ready to go. Use this tuna salad to make a classic tuna salad sandwich, served on a croissant, roll or bread. It’s also delicious on crackers! For a low carb meal, serve your tuna salad wrapped in lettuce leaves or on a bed of greens as a salad.
This tuna recipe is so easy to customize
I use mayonnaise in my tuna salad recipe. You can use plain Greek yogurt instead, if you prefer. I like to make tuna salad without mayo, using Greek yogurt, because it makes a healthy tuna salad. You can also use mashed avocado to make a dairy-free tuna sandwich without mayo!
I’m sharing my best classic tuna salad recipe, and you can also add your favorite ingredients to your tuna salad.
Enjoy your tasty tuna salad!
If you like this easy tuna salad recipe, you’re going to love my